1. This was Norman when he was first found abandoned in a parking lot.
2. Luckily for Norman, a good samaritan called Friends of Indianapolis Dogs Outside [FIDO] after seeing him, and they came to his rescue.
3. The 11-year-old-dog has arthritis that was affecting his ability to get around, so FIDO started a campaign to get him a wheelchair.
4. They also introduced him to Susan Niehoff, who fell in love and brought Norman home at last.
5. Susan says, “Norman is around eleven years old, but he acts like a very young dog. What a joy he is to me and my family and friends.”
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/summeranne/abandoned-dog-finds-true-love-at-age-11